For regular updates about our rescue work, please follow us on Facebook.
City Critters is a member of the Mayor's Alliance for NYC's Animals.
If you are interested in becoming a City Critters volunteer, please e-mail us.
Get in touch!
Much as we would like to, we cannot respond to every request for help.
If you need help placing or rescuing an animal, please keep in mind that City Critters is a small group of unpaid volunteers with jobs, family obligations, etc.
USPS mail, mailed contributions:
- City Critters Inc.
- P.O. Box 1345
- Canal Street Station
- New York NY 10013
You can speak with City Critters representatives and volunteers at the following adoption locations on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, from about noon until six:
- Petco (Kips Bay)
- 560 Second Avenue (at 31st St.)
- 632 Broadway (between Bleecker and Houston)
Please report problems or send questions, suggestions, or comments about our website here.
Mama “Squirrel“ says:
Spaying or neutering makes good sense. By spaying or neutering your pet, you can:
- eliminate the risk of unwanted pregnancies
- help reduce the number of homeless cats and dogs
- help avoid some serious health problems (and associated costs) later in your pet's life.
- help eliminate some problem behaviors.